I am flawed. But Im cleaning up so well. Chase the moment. Fall forever. So let me slip away. Away to the the dark stargazing kaleidoscope. Silence permeates. Save me from myself. Do u like what u see? Can u feel my gnawing pain? Living a half-life they say. But who's to say. It comes and goes. Im cold. Conscious but numb. totally oblivious or feigning ignorance? My patience is wearing thin. Im so tired. Fatigue consumes me. I miss my cat. I want more chocolates. my music. my Art. my Books. my safety nest. whatever happened to me?
Im left cold. Again. Living but dead. Go figure...
I hate to be told I'm gonna reap what I sow.
I miss the little fine things in life. I miss her tenderness. Her hands I kiss when I leave the house. Her immense attention. Her patience. Her silent discipline. I miss sleeping beside her and waking up to the comfort of seeing her face. watching tv together and laughing out loud. sharing whispers. her constant prayers. I miss her tender hands stroking my head gently to sleep. her staying up late to accompany me while I study late into the nite....most of all I miss her love.
*sigh*
current discography: keane-hopes and fears
padi-save my soul
No comments:
Post a Comment